3D Areola/ Nipple Repigmentation or nipple tattoo is the process of using design techniques, color theory, and tattoo pigments to strategically match and/or recreate the areola/nipple. As with all of our procedures, we only apply the safest approach, highest quality tattoo pigments, products, and expert color & design techniques to create a custom design for our clients.
FAQS- Let’s Talk About It
- Each session is totally interactive where the Artist and client work together to identify the right design that will complement your skin type, tone, lifestyle, and preference. A review of your medical history, skin assessment, design, and color recommendations will be provided with the client’s approval to be received prior to start of the actual procedure.
- In New York State, you will need to be 18 years of age or older.
- Other contraindications:
- Below 18 years of Age
- Pregnant of Nursing
- Lack of Physician consent (where required)
- Chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatments within the last 6 months
- No Accutane within 1 year
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Blood Thinners such as coumadin, warfarin, heparin, aspirin or aspirin like products
- History of poor healing, severely hypertrophic scars or keloid.
- Do NOT have and laser/light-based treatments, microdermabrasion, microneedling one week prior to procedure.
- No sun/tanning for one week after the procedure.
- Recent chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion
- Must be at least 6 months to 1 year from surgery
*Please consult with the Artist with any concerns prior to booking an appointment.
- Yes! This procedure requires minimal downtime. Clients can resume most activities as normal. Aftercare instructions are provided by the Artist to include detailed instructions on the healing process.
- A majority of patients will feel no sensation within the procedural area. For those experiencing some sensitivity, topical anesthetics are applied to minimize the effects during the procedure.
- In person consultations will need to be booked directly by our office. Please contact the office at (516) 939-4752 to book an appointment.
- Results can last up to 10 years or more.