Experience a new look with a natural design that will enhance your facial features giving you freedom of choice, power to embrace your beauty, and increased confidence to be you- no matter your age, ethnicity or skin tone.
Specializing in: Microblading, Ombre, and Combination Techniques for women, alopecia, and cancer survivors.
See Our More Here
FAQS- Let’s Talk About It
- Microblading is an eyebrow tattoo design where strokes mimicking hair are strategically placed within the eyebrow area using tattoo pigments. There are 2 additional eyebrow designs-Ombre and Combination.
- Ombre: A full coverage eyebrow tattoo design- ideal for makeup lovers; oily/dry skin types; and/or clients desiring greater longevity.
- Combination: An infusion of Microblading & Ombre eyebrow tattoo designs for a natural, full look. Ideal for clients who love the natural look of Microblading and the benefits of longevity with the Ombre design.
- Each session is totally interactive where the Artist and client work together to identify the right design that will complement your skin type, tone, lifestyle, and preference. A review of your medical history, skin assessment, design, and color recommendations will be provided with the client’s approval to be received prior to start of the actual procedure.
- In New York State, you will need to be 18 years of age or older.Other contraindications:
- Below 18 years of Age
- Pregnant of Nursing
- No Accutane within 6 months
- Botox should be performed AFTER completion of both sessions (2 total)
- Fillers may be performed 6 weeks prior to tattoo procedure. however recommended best performed after completion of both procedures (2-total)
- Do NOT have and laser/light based treatments, microdermabrasion, microneedling one week prior to procedure.
- No sun/tanning for one week after the procedure.
- Recent chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion
*Please consult with the Artist with any concerns prior to booking an appointment
- Yes! This procedure requires minimal downtime. Clients can resume most activities as normal. Aftercare instructions are provided by the Artist to include detailed instructions on the healing process.
- There is a total of 2 sessions for all new procedures. Each session is a total of 2 hours; with the second session scheduled 4-8 weeks afterwards.
- Pain tolerance is determined by factors such as client’s tolerance level, medical background, and skin type, etc. Topical anesthetics are applied to minimize the effects of this sensation during the procedure
- Phone consultations are provided and will need to be booked directly by our office. All consultations require a $50 non-refundable deposit. *Bonus* If you decide to book at the end of the consultation, this deposit will be applied to your purchase.
- Results can last up to 3 years with proper maintenance. Clients with oily/dry skin, medical challenges, and active lifestyles may require more regular maintenance to keep the design(s) more refreshed.