Permanent makeup, also known as cosmetic tattooing is the use and safe implantation of tattoo pigments into the dermal layer of the skin to create natural designs for the face and the body. This form of tattooing has given birth to popular designs for the eyebrow (Microblading); used to simulate natural pigmentation; and camouflage areas affected by reconstructive surgery, hair loss, and lack of pigmentation. Synonyms: Micro-pigmentation.
FAQS- Let’s Talk About It
Each session is totally interactive where the Artist and client work together to identify the right design that will complement your skin type, tone, lifestyle, and preference. A review of your medical history, skin assessment, design, and color recommendations will be provided with the client’s approval to be received prior to start of the actual procedure.
- In New York State, you will need to be 18 years of age or older.
- Other contraindications:
- Below 18 years of Age
- Pregnant of Nursing
- No Accutane within 6 months
- Botox should be performed AFTER completion of both sessions (2 total)
- Fillers may be performed 6 weeks prior to tattoo procedure. however recommended best performed after completion of both procedures (2-total)
- Do NOT have and laser/light based treatments, microdermabrasion, microneedling one week prior to procedure.
- No sun/tanning for one week after the procedure.
- Recent chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion
*Please consult with the Artist with any concerns prior to booking an appointment
Yes! This procedure requires minimal downtime. Clients can resume most activities as normal. Aftercare instructions are provided by the Artist to include detailed instructions on the healing process.
There is a total of 2 sessions for all new procedures. Each session is a total of 2 hours; with the second session scheduled 4-8 weeks afterwards.
Pain tolerance is determined by factors such as client’s tolerance level, medical background, and skin type, etc. Topical anesthetics are applied to minimize the effects of this sensation during the procedure
Phone consultations are provided and will need to be booked directly by our office. All consultations require a $50 non-refundable deposit. *Bonus* If you decide to book at the end of the consultation, this deposit will be applied to your purchase.