Paramedical cosmetic tattoos help to camouflage scars, burns, birthmarks and other skin imperfections resulting from surgeries and injuries. Micropigmentation can also be used to break up scar tissue and restore skin color for a more natural appearance. Permanent cosmetics can disguise scars and discolorations from cleft palate, birthmarks, non-pigmented age spots, and cosmetic surgeries including face lifts and tummy tucks.
Specializing in: breast surgery, and tummy tuck scars
FAQS- Let’s Talk About It
- Each session is totally interactive where the Artist and client work together to identify the right design that will complement your skin type, tone, lifestyle, and preference. A review of your medical history, skin assessment, design, and color recommendations will be provided with the client’s approval to be received prior to start of the actual procedure.
- In New York State, you will need to be 18 years of age or older.
- Other contraindications:
- Below 18 years of Age
- Pregnant of Nursing
- Lack of Physician consent (where required)
- Chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatments within the last 6 months
- No Accutane within 1 year
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Blood Thinners such as coumadin, warfarin, heparin, aspirin or aspirin like products
- History of poor healing, severely hypertrophic scars or keloid.
- Do NOT have and laser/light-based treatments, microdermabrasion, microneedling one week prior to procedure.
- No sun/tanning for one week after the procedure.
- Recent chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion
- Must be at least 6 month to 1 year from surgery
*Please consult with the Artist with any concerns prior to booking an appointment.
- Yes! This procedure requires minimal downtime. Clients can resume most activities as normal. Aftercare instructions are provided by the Artist to include detailed instructions on the healing process.
- The procedure is scheduled for 2 hours and is only 1 session. In some cases, you may require an additional session depending on your individual healing process.
- A majority of patients will feel no sensation within the procedural area. For those experiencing some sensitivity, topical anesthetics are applied to minimize the effects during the procedure.
- Phone consultations are provided and will need to be booked directly by our office. All consultations require a $50 non-refundable deposit. *Bonus* If you decide to book at the end of the consultation, this deposit will be applied to your purchase.